Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to my house! Rainguage!


Hi there,

This is my first time blogging in my life. I really don't know what i should do or what to write, I'M TOTALLY NOOB AT THIS!!

I felt very frustrated when people around me is doing something common which is sometimes fun to share but i'm left out. It doesn't makes me stand out but to be called as OUTDATED. Thanks to Jackson Chua, he's the one who called me an outdated with the kind face you sometimes can't hold your fist to land on his face >.<..LOL So, you might be wondering what does the title RAIN-GUAGE means? Please allow me to explain... Rainguage is actually a short term for rain's language. And Rain is a nickname TT gave me. So basically it's my language^^ Rainguage is not really a language like others language, but is actually my way and style of talking, with the objective to save up our energy consumption and to add in interest to our daily conversations and interactions. Let me emphasis, is way and style, LESS energy wasted and MORE interest and fun in our conversations and interactions. Friend, if you already know what rainguage is all about, you might find that it actually improves your communications.(i hope)

Some of you might still be vague about this language, so let me give you an example what rainguage has :-

Short Term-ING
-is something like ASAP, LOL,LMAO, but you have to short a very random statement or sentence you or your friends just spoke or about to speak for e.g
"我现在很累" in short "我累"
"你很有够笨" in short "够笨"

you might find out after short cutting the sentence the meaning is still there but you saved up at least 50% if your energry by short cutting. This is how rainguage reserved your energy^^


The above is just one of the rainguage. There are more to come to fill in rainguage, so stay tune and check it out! LET's DO THIS!

8 comments:

  1. hahaha i'm the first to comment! =P
    OUTDATE! People dunno change how many blog d lor. now only create! lol.

    Rainguage. Perfect blog title. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo... rain.. i finally see u appearing with ur 1st post.. ahahaha~ tis fella was nagging beside me the whole night asking wat to post...~ but nice try man..

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHA.. XD
    the explanation of RAINGUAGE is like damn pro.. sum kinda theory =P woi im the 3rd also ler.. sorry ah not bcuz im updated bt its just a coicidence that i click to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa jenny how you got to my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck u room-mate !! I started laughing from the start til the end of this post... cuz I keep imagining u talking on the post in front of me... XD... I can't stop laughing... haha!!

    RAINGUAGE ROXX~!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. i thought Rainguage is some kind of instrument which is used to measure rain something like that. but who knows! OMG! YOU'RE DUPER LAME LA!!

    Rain Language --> Rainguage.

    tsk tsk tsk. Like this also can. =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Just trying to spread my culture. You can learn it if u wan haha

    ReplyDelete