Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHO THREATEN MY LIFESPAN?

Last Wednesday when i got Phandolaz final song i started to cut a bit of songs and end up sleeping at 4am and woke up at 6.30am then go to HELP. Which is around 3 hrs sleep. On thursday at around 1 am i started doing my FIRST EVER assignment in my life. do do do... til around 7 am my housemates were awake and getting ready to go to TARC. Then i went to sleep and got up at around 8.30am and went to HELP. My roommate woke me up and found myself unable to open my mouth to at least greet a "good morning" to him. LMAO. damn tired. What about the things i have to do?? 1)My assignment 80%. 2)Phandolaz song errr 30% gua.. lol..

Siao liao.. i rushed to my tutorial class, and right after classes i quickly go to library to search up material get the damn assignment done. I found myself din't feel sleepy at all. but my knees were weak, heart was beating heavier and faster than normal. My friend said to me : " haizz. you have shorten lifespan, you another step closer to heaven or maybe hell" oh noo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Assignment done. And left the song, luckily i was able to finish it. But i'm not very satisfy with it, now i'm still thinking how i'm going to do touch up and make it more fancy. boring~~ Anyway i mixed the song and end up sleeping at around 3 am haha, lucky at least i got 4 hrs of sleep. So total i slept 8 HRS in this 3 days. Made me thinking how much have i affected my lifespan? By how many percent it has deducted? Can i recover i back by going into deep sleep?? ANYWAY I'm Damn worried my LIFESPAN.. T.T

For those who wanna listen to the song i mixed, here u go : phandolaz - the hunting. iSoul - Kidnap

No comments:

Post a Comment