Saturday, June 20, 2009

Talentime Nite 09

Talentime night 09 is around the corner..
I'm feeling stress, lost or rather futile..
My body can't withstand all those pressures like before..
And my old self is coming back again, I'm trying to avoid..
I'm sorry to those who've been hurt by me..
I'm sorry that I'm useless..
I wish that I can be more tough..
Even it cost me to be hated by everyone..
But just this once..

For the night which has different meanings to us..
The night that changes everyone's life..
The night that made us dance and sing along..
The night that made us recall those unforgotten memories....

Now, the only thing that is in my eyes are those thousand pairs of lively eyes below watching us..
The only thing I can hear is the cheers and applauds by them..
Spotlights and musics are going to make us moves.
Dance our live out like there is no tomorrow..

We will be the one who makes them remember..
They will be the one we remember when the music stops..
For this goal, I hope everyone can stay strong and pull this off together..
Let us create another piece of memory together..

We're once TT finalist, Forever we're TT finalist.
Let's DO this.

DJ RAin

2 comments:

  1. Let's DO THIS!
    Create one last piece of memory. The biggest piece ever. =)

    ReplyDelete