Wednesday, October 14, 2009

atas tarikh.

名句精华:sorry to let my blog grow spider.

I has been 3 months since my last post.. and i tot i was going to come up one post about shitty Kool Phrases.. After further thought, it will be kinda hard. and somemore im so lazy to blog. The functions and stuff in the blogspot is jus happen to be stranger to me...

hmmmmm... first and last of all i wanna congratulate "my secret garden" for continue update her blog... unlike me. At first i thought of reli updating this blog, but im getting tired already.... so atas tarikh might not been happening now.. heeheeee

it is almost 6am.. feeling sleepy d..
see you when i see you..
out*

2 comments:

  1. lol...purposely write a post to congratz me la... hmm...not bad oso...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ur the first commentator.. no ma.. i dunno wat to write. since u say me din atas tarikh.. then ma write to congrat u

    ReplyDelete